With a collection that includes 350,000 objects and 7 million books and documents ranging from pre-settlement to present day Maryland artifacts, we designed, engineered and installed the Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operation Control system to replace an existing inefficient, orphaned, non-operational pneumatic/electric/mechanical control system. The Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Operation Controls maintain the stringent temperature/humidity conditions these Maryland artifacts demand. The energy management system is web based and with full future upgrade and expansion capabilities.
- Multi-building complex with independent heating/cooling plants.
- Installed Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operation Controls System with no down-time.
- Integrated Multiple Cooling Tower, Chiller, and Boiler Controls.
- Integrated Multiple HVAC Equipment.
- DDC VAC Zone Control
- Point-specific Alarm Notification via Web IP
- Custom Graphics
- Flexible Zone Time Schedule Programming
- Optimization of equipment for comfort and energy savings while maintaining rigid museum space temperature/humidity conditions.
- Client: Maryland Historical Society
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Year: 2013
- Category: Museum
- Gross Sq. Ft.: 49,300
- Services: BAS & EMS