We have had a long working relationship with Stanley Black & Decker. Over the years we have upgraded building automation and energy management systems for their existing facilities including offices, R&D and Lab areas, as well as designed solutions for new facility expansions.
- Multiple building complex with offsite data center
- Transition existing legacy TAC INET controls to Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operation System
- A “phased approached” for a seamless transition.
- Existing legacy INET hardware to remain in place and operating (no facility downtime), with future replacement/expansion capabilities
- Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operation.
- Ability to integrate with other manufacturers open protocol (TCP/IP, BACnet, LON, MODBUS)
- An integrated solution that combines hardware, software, engineering and installation
- Web-enabled remote monitoring, control and alarm notifications
- Customized graphics
- Viessmann Boiler Installation/Integration – LON (2012)
- McQuay Chiller Installation/Integration – BACnet (2014)
- Multiple HVAC system upgrades to ensure occupant comfort and provide environment variations in the lab and test facilities
- Client: Stanley Black & Decker
- Location: Towson, Maryland
- Year: 1994
- Category: Manufacturing R&D and Lab
- Gross Sq. Ft.: 98,000
- Services: BAS & EMS