As a leading manufacture of water testing products, the Taylor Technologies project had specific standards regarding temperature/humidity manufacturing in lab areas as well as providing occupant comfort in general purpose areas. We provided a full facility Schneider Electric BAS controls that has laid the foundation for future energy management solutions.
- Controls – Designed, engineered and installed Schneider Electric EcoStruxure Building Operation System controls
- Integration of HVAC, Industrial Lab equipment and gas/power monitoring management
- On site Web Access for monitoring, control and alarm notification
- Dashboard with custom graphics utilizing Schneider Electric EcoStruxure software.
- Client: Taylor Technologies
- Location: Sparks, Maryland
- Year: 2014
- Category: Manufacturing Facility
- Gross Sq. Ft.: 42,000
- Services: BAS & EMS